1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban Appeal for Epiccookietime

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Epiccookietime, January 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epiccookietime

Epiccookietime

Hi, I was banned on this server almost a year ago for widespread grief. I hardly remember much, but I am sorry for what I did and personally think I can be a good resident on this server. During the past year a lot has happened for me, I have matured great lengths, and I have modded on some other multiplayer games. This may sound a little dumb, but I have had experiences in game when other players have trolled me and/or abused me while I have been playing. I was reminded a couple of times about what I did here, and to be honest, I felt bad. I want you to realize that if you give me a second and last chance, I will bring only good to the server. From what I recall the last time I was here I was having a blast. It truly is a great community. Furthermore I hope to experience the fun once again.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal, and have a nice day.
    Yours sincerely,
    Epic.

2. Epiccookietime

Epiccookietime

3. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    Hello Epiccookietime,
    bumping your appeal after just one day is not the way to go here. You really have to calm down or you might get in trouble with rules again here very soon. We need to look into the things you are telling us and that might take days even. However, you will get your second chance. But be aware, any acting against the rules could lead to a perm ban, that you cannot apply for again. Please be sure to re-read the rules.

Best of luck for a new start,
    Gwenhywar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.