1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban Appeal for Green11818

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by green11818, September 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. green11818

green11818

• Gold
    Hello, I'm writing to you today to plead for my forgiveness. I know I have been banned twice already and I also know that there is a slim to nothing chance of me getting unbanned. This is actually craig2602, green11818 was my alt until I gave it to my friend. Recently my friend returned the account to me. I know that the account was my responsibility and I can imagine this appeal will be denied. In addition I know that his behaviour was beyond unacceptable and that he bypassed so many rules to get banned. Under my command this account will provide a lot more maturity as at the time my friend was very immature.

I will use this alt rarely but it is just so I can sort some things out. If this alt gets unbanned I will be very grateful.

If this appeal gets denied I fully understand.

Thank you,
    Craig2602

2. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    Dear craig/green
    it has been some time since you/your account was banned. Since you are right that we run the "your account, your responsibility"-policy, the account gets a chance since you seem to regret what happened. We like to give you another chance, however use this chance wisely. Stick to the rules, you can find them with typing /rules ingame or looking in our ImDeity Guide. Welcome back to the server. ~Approved~
    BR,
    Gwenhywar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.