1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban appeal for jdonovin

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by jdonovin, July 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdonovin

jdonovin

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    jdonovin
    I have been banned for "Auto Clicking" when I have not been on since last night, and i don't hack. But i am sorry anyways and hope to be forgiven. :( @Vershye @ImDeity
    :(

Last edited by a moderator: July 24, 2014
  2. Tallpines

Tallpines

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Tallpines
    This is what I saw you doing today and I alert Frau and she shot this video

3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    thejacoborg likes this.
  4. jdonovin

jdonovin

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    jdonovin
    :( I would be heart broken to be banned for ever but its the admins say.

@Vershye I doubt i have an npc but even if that was me i didnt log off there nor is any relavent cheat i have ever seen even if I did hack it wouldnt follow some one around but i havesome people who can make npcs tthat want me banned

Last edited by a moderator: July 23, 2014
  5. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Killaura isn't a relative cheat? It automatically detects someone in range and auto attacks them. Which is exactly what you were doing and is absolutely not allowed on this server.

Also, I didn't know ImDeity wanted you banned. Since he's the only person that can make npcs.

Tallpines likes this.
  6. Dleigh4

Dleigh4

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    dleigh4
    Hey, I do know that he has not been on here all day. (I am his mother) because I work and he is at day camp everyday till 4:30-5:00 when I pick him up. I have encouraged him to log out we he is not playing maybe he will now. This is one of the few servers I will allow with MC.

dannyotis13, Niall4igoe and hat13579 like this.
  7. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    He was either afk or someone else put him there. We can't make people connect to the server, and it was his account that was connected.

Majora_Unmasked and Tallpines like this.
  8. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    Your account just can't appear on the server without being logged in, and it was logged in at the time. It was obviously AFK as it never moved from that spot nor did it talk.

However it was logged in using an obvious auto-clicker hack that helps in fighting. This is not something we want to see on a PvP server, or really any of the servers, since it also makes fighting mobs easier. There is nothing in vanilla Minecraft that would make your player automatically try to punch someone when they come close enough.

And the only two people that can create NPC's are ImDeity and I. So to try to accuse someone that can make NPC's of wanting you banned is laughable.

So since it was you that was logged in, even if you weren't there, you appear to have a "force field" or "kill aura" mod of some kind installed, as that is the only thing that would do something like this. We've seen plenty of people using these mods before to know the signs. If you weren't there to click, it was doing it automatically, which is a mod. The bad thing is, that most of these "forcefield" mods are associated with hacking clients, which contain a lot more than just that.

super_soup, Qazz, melvin484 and 5 others like this.
  9. thejacoborg

thejacoborg

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    thejacoborg
    rangerzfire and asdfjkll like this.
  10. Dleigh4

Dleigh4

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    dleigh4
    Look further into that last comment tejacoborg. He did nothing wrong the last time someone complained and said he was being mean because they were in pvp an the other guy died. There was not an infraction. He was cleared of that and it has nothing to do with this.

He is a good kid and has been playing on this server with me (his mother) for almost 2 years. I have not donated to any other server but this one because i I felt it was one of the cleaner servers i came across with good mods and management. And I have recommended it to other parents based on the cleanliness of the server alone. The mods do a good job mostly and I have praised them in the past as well. But Since this all started I feel I have been attacked verbally by people and find that unacceptable and appalling. Yes I will defend my son and provide any additional information needed if asked but please refrain from attacking me. I have done nothing to any of you. I mine and build...that's it.

Last edited by a moderator: July 26, 2014
    Hallideadly and jdonovin like this.
  11. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    He wasn't banned for someone "complaining about him being mean". He was banned for what he said, which isn't allowed on our server and could have become a global ban if we hadn't been lenient. Also, all previous bans that someone has have everything to do with any ban appeals they have after that.

^ This is why it's up to an Admin as to whether this one will be lifted.

Also, if you feel you've been attacked, then it wasn't by the staff. Everything stated by the staff has been fact and per the rules. If you feel that way, then I'm sorry, but that's your issue to resolve. Whether he's a "good kid" or not has nothing to do with the fact that he was connected to the server (sitting at the spawn afk), with the 'kill aura' hack running. Using hacks on our server is an instant perm ban and also another offense that can become a global ban with mcbans.

Personally, I haven't seen anything posted here that would convince me to unban him, but as I've said before, it's an Admin's decision to be made.

12. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    I'm simply looking for an explanation as to why a "kill aura" mod was being run and what is being done about it.

There is no doubt that a "kill aura" was on, an AFK player is not going to punch at everyone that comes near. We have banned many players for using the same kind of mod, as it gives an unfair advantage.

Since we saw it being used while being AFK, we have to also assume that it would be used during PvP.

I have seen no staff members verbally attacking anyone over this.

13. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    You had to wait for a while, however I got a decision for you. We do not like the kind of mods you previously used here. You get a last chance, but use this chance wisely. Any acting against the rules will get you another ban that you cannot appeal for. Approved

sky1434, SimonFCDallas and bran_bash like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.