1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban Appeal for NaboNishant

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by NaboNishant, July 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaboNishant

NaboNishant

I was recently banned on Imdeity because I called someone g** and Vershye banned me without a warning and it was unfair because Imdeity was my fav server and I was going to be Co-Mayor of NorthRidge my friend's town this is not fair to me. I think I should get banned and next time I get a warning thank you. -NaboNishant

Last edited: July 31, 2015
  2. RenegadeLuke

RenegadeLuke

My friend was just banned for calling someone *** on deity. The guy and his gang of friends were constantly saying that Nabonishant hacked even though he doesn't. They were doing this the day before and a moderator clearly stated that NaboNishant did not hack. That was the end of the conversation but then the next day the conversation started up again and eventually NaboNishant was so aggravated the called jdonovin gay. Then a fight started in the chat and NaboNishant got banned by vershey without warning. I am nabos friend and this is his favorite server and he was supposed to be the future comayor of north ridge. I am writing this ban appeal to hopefully help him get unbanned from im deity . If you are kind enough to unban him I will make sure he never says anything harmful in the chat again and respects the server rules of im deity . Sincerely, RenegadeLuke

3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    You've had plenty of warnings for breaking the chat rules, including a couple mutes. Warnings don't need to be issued for bans, it's just something that is nice to do depending on the level of rule broken. You broke one of the 'Zero Tolerance' rules that we have, which wins you an instant ban. If we see fit, we can also turn it into a global ban with mcbans, which will lower your reputation and cause you to be banned from servers using their service.

So I highly suggest you rethink your ban 'appeal' and give an actual good reason as to why we should allow someone that thinks it is perfectly fine to break our rules.

Luke, it's his place to post a ban appeal, not someone else. I'm glad you're his friend, but him being made a co-mayor or not has absolutely no bearing on any decision about him being unbanned. His inability to follow our rules and obviously no understanding in what he did wrong or regret in doing so is what will be used.

Unless you have any actual reason to be posting on this appeal, then do not reply.

bran_bash, asdfjkll and SimonFCDallas like this.
  4. NaboNishant

NaboNishant

I really liked this server and now I can't play on it now im going to be bored all day it was the server I mostly play on Im sorry but it isn't fair that people keep saying I hack when I don't it gets me frustrated im sorry. I won't type in chat unless I need to and I will never break the rules. Once Agian, Sorry. :'(

5. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi NaboNishant,

I understand your frustration, however it is not acceptable to break the rules just because someone else is taunting you. If you feel someone is harassing you, take screenshots and send a conversation to a Moderator. We will step in if rules are being broken.

As for those people making unfounded accusations of hacking, if you have proof, submit it to a Staff member in a conversation. Otherwise, don't do it.

For everyone involved, if you cannot play War without harassing another player, calling them names etc, don't play.

I will reduce your perm ban down to a 4 day ban, which will expire on the 5th of August. This will give you some time to reflect on appropriate ways to deal with anger/frustration and to reacquaint yourself with the Server Rules.

APPEAL APPROVED

Many thanks,
    Seph

DoCharlieBrown and asdfjkll like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.