1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

How do I Auction?

Discussion in 'Help / Support / Guides' started by AlyssaMidnight, December 19, 2014.

1. AlyssaMidnight

AlyssaMidnight

In-Game Name:
    AlyssaMidnight
    I was looking through a lot of posts in the forum and all of them have been very vague on how exactly you are supposed to auction. I know that you have to be a merchant class to get into the auction system, but I do not know where to actually go to auction my items. I'd like any advice you could give me to help a newbie figure some things out.

Last edited: December 19, 2014
  2. Cale200

Cale200

In-Game Name:
    Severus_Snape
    It's quite simple. First, put the items you want to auction off in your inventory, then go to the auction page on the portal, there, there will be a box above the actions
    with the current items in your inventory and another for the time you want the auction to last for.

Screenshot (6).png
    Hope this helps you ;) .

AlyssaMidnight likes this.
  3. AlyssaMidnight

AlyssaMidnight

In-Game Name:
    AlyssaMidnight
    Oh wow, I don't see that yet. Maybe I just need to be a higher ranking. Thank you so much for making me understand that I'm not crazy for expecting something that is supposed to be there.

Cale200 likes this.
  4. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Correct, you have to be Rank 1, and you are currently Rank 0. As soon as you Rank up and the script runs to do the upgrade, you'll be able to do your auctions.