1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

It's been four years already?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by FaTd33r, April 27, 2015.

1. FaTd33r

FaTd33r

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    FaTd33r
    That title sums it up, I guess.

I still can't believe it's been four years already, time goes by way too quickly.
    I first joined on April 28th of 2011, so technically tomorrow should be it, but I am really busy with the end of my school semester that I'll just write things here.
    Before I keep going, here are some links to whatever I posted up on the forums for my first and third full years on this magnificent server, and it looks like I missed my second somehow; just by these, you can already tell there's been a lot that happened ;).
    First year: http://imdeity.com/threads/deers-story-telling-corner.14249/#post-194516
    Third year: http://imdeity.com/threads/started-from-the-bottom-now-were-here-3rd-year-post.18544/

For that entire time that I've been scouting the forums and being in-game, I've made up many promises to people that I haven't kept, like reviving the Story-telling corner that I've put up, and making that massive list of "Thank you" for the people I've met here, so that's what I'll do. I guess. And for the stories, whenever I'm done with my semester, everyone can be sure that I'll swipe the dust of this thread and keep on going!
    Anyway, onward for that list!

First of all, ImDeity.
    Thank you for everything. You "gave birth" to an amazing place for people to gather and enjoy good times. You've put up trust in myself to be another set of eyes to watch over when you're not around, you accepted requests from me that were almost pure lazyness to come up with something. Even though sometimes you're hard to contact, it's always a lot of fun to chat with you outside a server-related chat. Once again, thanks.

Next up, Vershye, Maple,SaintThunder, QazzSparkles and Sephronia.
    You are all crazy, and in a good way. It's been now what, three years that we first started to talk to each other? It's always a lot of fun to be around you, whatever we're doing; conversations are always going, with some random sounds from Vershye and Saint, which simply makes it better.If we ever get to meet outside this place, it's going to be ridiculous. Stay like that, alright?

KiddieWish.
    I owe you a lot on becoming a moderator. If it wasn't for you, I think I wouldn't been part of the moderator team. You're a great person, even though you're not really around anymore, I still remember good times with you in Teamspeak, and if you ever see this, contact me, alrighty?

Micklen.
    It's always been fun to play some FTB-related stuff with you. You have a lot of knowledge on many subjects, and chatting with you about it, is really insteresting. Let's play some more when time spare time will exist!...Somehow :).

The whole staff team(including the ones mentionned above).
    You guys and girls are simply amazing. I don't think I've seen many places where the type of group we all are have this kind of connection. I'll always laugh with all of you, and keep being who you are. It's now more than two years that I've been part of the staff, and I don't regret anything from this.Thank you!

Majora_Unmasked.
    Your musical knowledge made me discover so many artists that I was not aware of their existence, and I'm grateful for that. I hope our projects could possibly be working, one day.(Oh, and here's the list you've waited for a long time now, hm?;) )

Steph, Tran, and Tump.
    You're an amazing trio, when there's no hate/rage from Leagues going on :). I've had so much fun going in these LoL matches and all around other games that we've played, that's some things I'll remember. Even though two of you went on CS instead, maybe one day we can catch those old days with Saint?

JingoStarr, Furkie and Dyshein.
    You three guys were the first reasons why I've decided to stay on this place. When I first joined, you made me want to know more about the game and the server. With many projects in mind(even though some of them did not get finished), you made me stick to this place. I owe all of you a beer!

I know that it's not for everyone that I've decided to say a "thank you" message. Many other persons were on my mind, but the thread would've been too long in my opinion; don't worry, it's not because I don't like you :). Frankly, this server probably have one of the best communities I've ever been part of, and I am really thankful to each and every one of you, guys and girls. Keep being who you are, that's what that makes this place so unique.

Like I said at the beginning, I'll bring back from the dead my stories, making them to bring back personal memories, and for people who likes to read some creative, yet true things.

For a fifth year, and maybe more!
    [​IMG]

2. melvin484

melvin484

In-Game Name:
    TwitchyCake
    Awww, they had The Go! Team on the original LBP. Brings back memories. :)

Anyways, congrats durr (or should I say, fatt c:) on your 4 year! Woo, lets shoot for more! :D

FaTd33r likes this.
  3. NiceraIzCool

NiceraIzCool

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    NiceraIzCool
    wow! Congrats on four years!! You joined 1 day after 2 years before me xD

FaTd33r likes this.
  4. dannyotis13

dannyotis13

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    WonderChildd
    Congrats Man

FaTd33r likes this.
  5. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    Happy four years Deer :) You've been a great friend for the past three, and hopefully you will be for years to come

FaTd33r likes this.
  6. Stephfork

Stephfork

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Stephfork
    Wow, crazy to think it's been 4 years already, so congratulations for that. Thanks for always having such great musical taste and being so much fun. I miss hanging out with the old gang all the time and I'd love to whenever it works for everyone else! :)

FaTd33r likes this.
  7. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    I'm late on this but congrats on your 4 years, man.

To me you're still that noob that killed me in a mining incident I'll never forget nor forgive but you're still cool man :cool:

FaTd33r and Qazz like this.
  8. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    Happy anniversary Durr :D

FaTd33r likes this.
  9. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name: