1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Monthly /home's

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by pietervannes, January 21, 2017.

?

What do you think should happen?

1. Cheaper rank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Monthly amounts

42.9%
  3. Stay the same

57.1%
  1. pietervannes

pietervannes

Hi everyone,

I ran into the problem that my /home supply's were all used up. I thought this was a daily or a monthly amount, so I didn't really care. So first off I'd like staff to make it more clear that this a lifetime amount and not something that comes back every month. Second off I think it's kind of weird that you gotta pay $25 to be able to teleport back home every time you want to. The only thing that it matters for is the time you travel and because of that the fun you have. Why would staff want that people have to travel 2 monutes before going home, wasting their time. So please either make the cheapest rank cheaper or make it a monthly amount.
    I'd like you people to say if you agree or not.

pietervannes

bran_bash likes this.
  2. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    Hey pieter,

Towns were built with this exact purpose. Your mayor is able to make warps for a fee of dei whenever he wants. It's just another bonus of being in a town. I have not donated, yet I make do. It is a survival server. Keep that in mind. This gives people more of an incentive to donate, as it gives you many perks such as flight, lots of money, the /home ability, and a reserved slot. I don't really think that it is a great idea for staff to do those things.

Thanks,
    Sharpy​

3. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    The fact of making the cheapest donation rank cheaper, I don't agree with.
    Because everyone will get it and it wouldn't a special thing anymore.

Thanks,
    JW

4. pietervannes

pietervannes

Yeah true. But I still think staff should've made it more clear that the limit is forever. I was very surprised to hear that I could never do /home anymore unless I donated.

Well, I dont't think everyone would get it if it's just a bit cheaper. I mean... Only if you really enjoy playing on a server you would donate I think. So just a few bucks cheaper won't really make everyone buy it.

Last edited by a moderator: January 22, 2017
  5. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    The donations are best to stay the same it only off sets the price to keep the server running
    Don't worry about it, making it cheaper wouldn't help the server now would it.... :/

6. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    I think the server made it very clear. It gave you an amount out of 40 every time you used it. I believe that staff did fine with this function.

Trekar_Sil and JWCuber like this.
  7. RinaMasahiro

RinaMasahiro

• Vip
    I had this problem too... which is actually a main part of the reason I donated. That and /fly. I wanted fly more than I wanted /home, because my plots are so close to their respective town spawns. I set one of my homes inside the town of my alt though, so that I could access it on my main. When I didn't have an alt, I just used the town spawns.

If you want to see if you really want to donate to the server, set aside a quarter every time you find it inconvenient that you can't use fly or home. If you find it inconvenient 100 times, and you'd be willing to pay a quarter every time, then you'd be willing to pay $25 to get those benefits.

I'm doing the same right now for diamond toolkits. :)

BloodDrivenWolf and BarryX15 like this.