1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Nicera's 2nd Year Post

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by NiceraIzCool, April 27, 2015.

1. NiceraIzCool

NiceraIzCool

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    NiceraIzCool
    Hello people of ImDeity. :) I would like to start off by saying that I'm seriously glad that I found this lovely server. It's been amazing and hope I'll be submitting a three year post next year!

I didn't exactly do a one year post, so I'm going to try to incorporate it in this one. :)
    A Noobish Start
    When I joined this server April 27th 2013, it was all thanks to my good friend Flash. It was the first ever server I played. I didn't really know much about Minecraft yet, because I had just started playing the game about a month earlier (demo/pocket edition).

At first, I was completely confused. I thought Dorky was a famous youtuber (mixed her up with iHasCupquake, lol), Barry was the server owner, and that ImDeity created minecraft... gosh xD. And yes, I do admit, I didn't know much about what Minecraft was all about. This was all shortly before my sister, Twila, got her account.

Around this time (April 28th to be exact), I joined a cozy town called Veligrad via Barry/Flash. There I built my starter home (which was very small might I add and only had a 2 block high roof.. but hey, it was a start). I stayed in that town (including the new Veligrad) until shortly before the map reset when I was Sr. Assistant in HerpDeDerp.. also last year I joined team speak.. yayyy.. ^-^

So Far This Year..
    I haven't really been as active in 2015 because of increasing school stress and just life in general, but so far I've joined a few different towns, but right now I'm staying in Ironness, Flash's town. I am planning on becoming far more active this Summer, since I won't have to worry about exams and homework for a while. :)

Thank You!
    I'm so greatful for everyone playing on the server, because without them there would be no community to play with, and I would like to give a special thanks to some people. Don't feel upset if I don't remember to mention a few people.. I'll add as I remember. Also, if I added everyone on here that deserves a thanks, this list would be at least 5 pages, so I'm keeping it short. :)

In some random order-
    FlashCrystal- Without you I wouldn't be writing this post and I might not even have started playing Minecraft. You're one of my closest friends irl and in game. You're like a sister to me.
    TwilaIzCool- I couldn't ask for a better sister. You're always so helpful and cheerful.. shine bright lil' slime.
    Frezvine- You're a great friend, Frezzy... even when you decide to make me rage at war. :3
    Piggy123- YouIzAwesome Piggeh :) Yaaayyy.. Cookiez. :3 Sad to see you left.. hope to hear from you again sometime.
    BarryX15- Thanks for allowing me to stay in Veligrad and help out for the year and a few months I was in your town.
    SonnyBassPlayer- SOONY.. It's been quite a while since I've seen you online (besides the other day) You were one of the first people I met in Veligrad. You really helped make it a great town.
    Driver_X- Enjoy some pufferfishz Drivererer.. :p
    Trekar_sil- You and your spider references.. tehehee! skytystkystyk :3
    Savie2424- Svaieie! Haven't talked to you in a while, but you're always up for a good laugh in chat and a lil' war rage.
    i_dorkypandaz- Hey, Dorky. :) Thanks for being part of mah tiny unofficial 'Teamspeak Greeting Committee' xD
    ImDeity- I don't mean to seem cliché, but you really are the reason this server exists.. thanks :)
    Zone- Thanks for really helping the town and those who are in it. During the little time I've been in Ironness, you've done a lot.
    Staff- Thank you for keeping this a safe, fun server for us to play on.. this is one of the only servers I enjoy. :)

Hope I'll be back for a three year post next year ^-^

NiceraIzOUT peace ;)

skytystkystyk :3

EDIT: Added links to the people I thanked, inspired by one of Qazz's posts I've seen ;)

Last edited: April 29, 2015
  2. melvin484

melvin484

In-Game Name:
    TwitchyCake
    Woo, congrats :D

NiceraIzCool likes this.
  3. Trekar_Sil

Trekar_Sil

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Trekar_Sil
    sktsktykstyskyksty You lil araña! I'm happy I made your acquaintance and pleased to call you a dear friend, even though we hardly see one another. Congratulations on your second year, and may many more follow it!

NiceraIzCool likes this.
  4. ImNotDanny

ImNotDanny

Congrats Nicera! I hope you stay around for a lot longer :3

NiceraIzCool likes this.
  5. Savie2424

Savie2424

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Savie2424
    Congrats on 2 years! Hope that this next year will be as awesome as the others :p

NiceraIzCool likes this.
  6. Dark_Hawk21

Dark_Hawk21

Congrats on your two years, long time to stick to the on server. Congrats again!;)

NiceraIzCool likes this.