1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Sephronia, September 18, 2016.

1. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    I just wanted to say a thank you, in no particular order or importance, to people I have noticed. A lot haven't been on lately, but I wanted to put into words things that I have observed over my playtime.

You are appreciated and a boon to the server.

Ciljaw - Thank you for always being helpful and patient, especially with newbies.

Heinz - Thank you for being fun. People tend to forget this game is meant to be social.

Barry - Thank you for being almost encyclopedic in your knowledge of the server, and almost obsessive in your explanations of how things could work.

Cobrex - Thank you for holding together a diverse range of people and towns, that otherwise would have failed for lack of interest (or dei).

Marluxia - Thank you for being kind and patient with newbies, helping them get established.

Driver - Thank you for your gentle way of approaching disagreements and clashes of personalities.

Mojinax - Thank you for being critical and always looking for ways we can improve things.

Asdf - Thank you for giving people places to explore and roads to get there. The road network connects more than just towns.

Yogs - Thank you for showing people what can be done with a lot of hard work. Doha is the standard other towns tend to be held to, if not in organisation, at least in size.

Vershye - Thank you for keeping the server running, knowing how things work and why they work.

Many thanks,
    Seph

HaydoJ, FaTd33r, legoazurp and 9 others like this.
  2. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    Hey i dont want to be a "boon" to the server! Gpekic is a boon! and thats noob backwards right?

Aww dont make me take back everything i said about you ;)

Edit: Now that i have let that hang for a bit lol, jokes aside.

I would also like to join my honorable friend in giving thanks to all these wonderful people including the author, its been a pleasure, and even if i cannot be here too much, just know that i want to be, and if i could i would be here all the time but lets not be a downer, lets just enjoy the ride xD here's to you all!

Last edited: September 19, 2016
    legoazurp likes this.
  3. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    You are welcome <3! :D

heinz_gruber likes this.