Eviction - Reasons & Rules for forcible ejectment
(History)Eviction - Reasons & Rules for forcible ejectment
- The resident is not active enough within the town. Read about Inactive Residents.
- The resident has broken TOWN rules. (that may differ from server rules)
- The resident is banned from the server.
- The resident is negative in Dei and can't pay daily taxes (The mayor will receive an in-game mail about this)
- The resident refuses to comply with instructions given by town staff.
Guidelines for eviction stepsYour mayor must be aware of the process, send him/her a mail also!
1. Send the resident an eviction notice through In-game mail
2. Wait 10 days, during this time the resident can appeal a ban, respond, or collect his/her items.
3. After the 10 day period with proper notice, you are allowed to kick the resident from the town.
Note: This doesn't mean you can steal their items, you must hold the items until they claim them, or the 30 day holding period is over.