14 new player-made War maps added (27 total)! Type '/go war' in game to join!
PvP - Server Rules & Commands
(History)PvP - Server Rules & Commands
The rules for the PvP server differ from the rules of the Main world. Hacking and exploiting bugs will be punished with a ban. Furthermore, swearing in chat and insulting players is not allowed. Be civil and polite, respect everyone, and listen to the server staff. In the PVP world, one is allowed to raid and loot bases.
You set the relation you WISH to have with another faction. Your default relation with other factions will be neutral. If BOTH factions choose "ally", you will be allies. If ONE faction chooses "enemy" you will be enemies.
You can never hurt members of your faction or allies. You can also not hurt neutrals in their own territory. You can always hurt enemies and players without any faction. Damage from enemies is reduced in your own terrritory. When you die, you lose power. It is restored over time. The power of a faction is the sum of all members' power. It determines how much land it can hold. You can claim land from factions with too little power.
Only faction members can build and destroy in their own territory. Usage of the following items is also restricted: door, chest, furnace, dispenser, diode. As dispensers are protected, you can create traps without worrying about those arrows getting stolen.
Be sure to put pressure plates in front of doors for your guest visitors. Otherwise they can't get through. But be aware: Enemies can also use them! You can also use these to create member only areas.
At the spawn of the PVP world, there is an Server shop for supplies (weapons, armor, and other items). You can transfer money from the main server to the PvP server via the Portal page.
/f ? [page=1],
/f help [page=1]OR
/f h [page=1].
/f list [page=1]or
/f ls [page=1]to see a list of all existing factions.
/f show [faction tag=yours]or
/f who [faction tag=yours]to get information about your or other factions.
/f power [player name=you]or
/f pow [player name=you].
/f join [faction name] [player=you], to leave it:
/f leave. For some factions you need to be invited before you are able to join them.
/f home. Teleporting there costs 30 Dei.
/money. And pay money to others by
/pay [player] [amount].
/f c [mode=next]or
/f chat [mode=next]modes can be: p(ublic), a(lly) or f(action). When you choose p the chat is set to local in an area of 100 blocks. If you put an "!" before you type in p, it is global chat.
Commands for Factions
/f create [faction tag]to create a faction. It costs you 300 Dei.
- You can make a description for your faction with
/f desc [descriptionhere].
- Your faction tag is set here:
/f tag [faction tag].
- You can decide if anyone is allowed to join your faction without even asking by having it open. You change the status by
/f open [yes/no].
- Players are invited to join your faction by
/f invite [player name]or
/f inv [player name].
- If you made up your mind ou can take back your ivitation by typing
/f deinvite [player name]or
/f deinv [player name].
- Do not forget to sethome for your fraction by
/f sethome [faction tag=mine].
- You can check your factions money by
- You claim land for your faction by
/f claim [faction=your] [radius=1]. You autoclaim land for your faction while walking around with
- To unclaim the land you are standing on, type:
- To kich a player from your faction use
- To make a player a mod of your faction type
/f mod [player name].
- To make a player the admin/leader of your faction type
/f admin [player name].
- You can also give yourself a title by typing:
/f title [player name] [title=]. It costs 40 Dei.
- To look at he faction map type
/f map [on/off=once].
- Claimed land can have certain owners. You set them by
/f owner [player name=you]
- To see who ownes a certain piece of land, type:
- To disband your faction, just type:
/f disband [faction tag=yours].
- You can set the relation to an ally by
- To see the balance of your faction type
/f money balance [faction=yours]or
/f money b [faction=yours].
- To deposit money into your faction use
/f money deposit [amount] [faction= yours]or
/f money d [amount] [faction= yours].
- To transfer money between two faction use
/f money ff [amount] [faction] [faction]
- A faction gives money to a player by using:
/f money fp [amount] [faction] [player].
- To give money to a faction as a player you type:
/f money pf [amount] [player] [faction].
Faction money commands
asdfjkll likes this.